The Accademia Nazionale dei Lincei maintains and fosters international cooperation with many foreign national academies, and represents Italy in the main academic international organizations.
The Academy’s international relations are supported by a Committee comprised of Lincei fellows, of various academic disciplines, and chaired by the President of the Accademia.
The Accademia dei Lincei’s office of International Relations is engaged in the following activities:
- Membership in academic international organizations
- G-Science Academies’ Meetings: G7 Academies - G20 Academies
- Bilateral agreements with national academies
- Promoting of international conferences: Amaldi Conferences - AEMASE - EASAC-ITPGRFA
- Colloquia on Science Diplomacy